I have long been an outdoor enthusiast, for the freedom, beauty, and grandeur I experience while in the mountains. I have hiked in places around the globe and thru-hiked the AT, CT, and John Muir Trails in the United States. As a 5-year guide on the Colorado Trail, I have learned the logistics required to plan and operate trips outdoors.
Mountain biking is my first love though! I started riding about 20 years ago, when my brother bought me my first bike. I am a certified teacher, able to teach the skills required to gain more confidence and control on a mountain bike. I am also a certified instructor for IMBA, the International Mountain Biking Association. I know lots of trails all over Colorado and neighboring states as well, and am excited to share them with you! My hope is to bring the beauty, freedom, strength, challenge, adventure, and adrenaline of mountain biking to as many people as possible.
– IMBA Instructor/Ride Guide, level 1
– USA Cycling Coach, level 3
– Wilderness First Responder
– CO Professional Teacher License
– MTB coach for Front Rangers
– MTB race team member of WMBA
– MTB race team member of SoCo Velo
– PADI rescue diver (just in case you ride your bike into the middle of the ocean…)
To contact Stacy, visit her website www.mtbwithstacy.com, check her out on her Facebook page “MTB with Stacy,” or call/text her at 719-661-2967.